We are the owners of 16 acres of vacant land at Riverside on the North Bank of the Umgeni River. We acquired this in 1939 from Messrs Riverlands, Ltd.....
This document may not be reproduced and published without permission from the Gandhi-Luthuli Documentation Centre. The Gandhi-Luthuli Documentation Centre has exclusive rights to this letter. For more information please phone 031 260 7351 /7350
Email - email@example.com