KwaZulu-Natal

Thumbnail Title Description
Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 71

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 44

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 33

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 33

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 42

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 42

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 44

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 44

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 58

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 58

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 17

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 17

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 17

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 17

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 26

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 26

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 26

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 26

Historical buildings and places

House in Brighton Beach. Built 1949. Owned by C.F.I Londal who donated his World War 11 diary and other items to the Campbell Collections in 1985.

Historical buildings and places

649 Musgrave road. Private home with seven bedrooms and a snooker room.

Historical buildings and places

House in Sea View. Built c. 1914-1916. Original iron roof in good order.

Historical buildings and places

37 Mallinson road. Sydenham. First owner was A.E Mallinson. Erected c1911. A.E Mallinson was Durban's chief Prosecutor. The house was by the first Indian builder in Durban, Sabaramy.

Historical buildings and places

Caister lodge. 264 Musgrave road. Originally home of Sir Benjamin Wesley Greenacre. Original building replaced by his son Walter. in 1933 the house became the Caister Hotel. It became the Caister Hotel. it became Caister Lodge on 1 July 1987, an exclusive retirement village.

Historical buildings and places

121 Riley road. Erected c1906. Wood and iron house.

Historical buildings and places

543 Musgrave road, Bagatelle. Original owner was Leon Renaud. Built in 1905

Historical buildings and places

41 Vause road. Double storey semi detached house.

Historical buildings and places

73 Musgrave road. Built in 1902. Renovated and declared a national monument in 1982/1983. Philip Lowry lived there from 1920.

Historical buildings and places

295 Florida road Atherton. Built in 1903. Edwardian villa. Architect: W.E Roberts. Provisionally declared a national monument. it has been restored to its original beauty and is now a restaurant named squire's loft.

Historical buildings and places

295 Florida Road, before restoration. Original owner a Mrs Joel.

Pages

6224 records found.