Campbell Collections

Thumbnail Title Description
Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 53

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 53

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 60

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 60

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 52

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 52

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 16

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 16

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 52

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 52

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 51

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 61

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 61

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, 41

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, 41

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 16

Schlosser medizinen des blitzzauberers Laduma Madela, plate 16

Historical buildings and places

St Thomas church Musgrave road. Church of the Province of South Africa. Built in 1899. Former church building was on site in Ridge road, where there now stands a Memorial Chapel in the church graveyard commemorating the pioneering families of the congregation. Founded in 1928.

Historical buildings and places

St Thomas's church Musgrave road. church of the Province of South Africa. Built in 1899. Former church building was on site in Ridge road, where there now stands a Memorial Chapel in the church graveyard commemorating the pioneering families of the congregation. Founded in 1928

Historical buildings and places

The little Abbey. Erected in 1892. It was first known as St Andrews Presbyterian church. Last church service was in 1971. Since then it has been used for various purposes. In 1987 it was declared a national monument.

Historical buildings and places

Sea view Congregational church. Built in 1890, and now used as a church hall. The original was a wood and iron construction on the south side of Jacob's ladder.

Historical buildings and places

Methodist church in Musgrave Road. Built in 1900. Gothic revival church of the Victorian period.

Historical buildings and places

Old fort Chapel. Erected in 1850's. The Chapel used on occasions for marriages. A silent memory of the fallen in the Congella battle which involved Dick King's heroic horseback ride to Grahamstown on 25 May 1840.

Carnegie-Ondersoek-1929. Armblanke-tipes en Wonings. OOSTLIKE KAAPLAND

Hartebeesfontein

Carnegie-Ondersoek-1929. Armblanke-tipes en Wonings. OOSTLIKE KAAPLAND

Historical buildings and places

Moore Road. Flamboyant trees. c.1984

Carnegie-Ondersoek-1929. Armblanke-tipes en Wonings. OOSTLIKE KAAPLAND

Hartebeesfontein

Carnegie-Ondersoek-1929. Armblanke-tipes en Wonings. OOSTLIKE KAAPLAND

Pages

10004 records found.