Historical buildings and places
Memorial chapel. ridge road. the old st Thomas church was built in 1864 in ridge road on the same site as the above. The church was replaced by substantial building in 1899 in Musgrave road. in 1928 the old St Thomas church was demolished and a memorial chapel was built to honor the pioneer families of the congregation.