Sea view Congregational church. Built in 1890, and now used as a church hall. The original was a wood and iron construction on the south side of Jacob's ladder.
This photograph may not be reproduced and published without permission from the Killie Campbell Africana library. Campbell collections has exclusive rights to this photograph. photographs are available for sale, for more information please contact 031-260-1710/16