Bell originally from the old fort moved to the botanic gardens. it used to be wrung every evening at 9pm to make the curfew for blacks.
This photograph may not be reproduced and published without permission from the Killie Campbell Africana library. Campbell collections has exclusive rights to this photograph. photographs are available for sale, for more information please contact 031-260-1710/16