George Cato's house in Cato Manor. Unappropriated land which became known as Cator Manor, given by the British to Cato in appreciation of his many services in 1845.
This photograph may not be reproduced and published without permission from the Killie Campbell Africana library. Campbell collections has exclusive rights to this photograph. photographs are available for sale, for more information please contact 031-260-1710/16