Alan Paton Centre and Struggle Archives

Thumbnail Titlesort descending Description
The Man, the Issue, and the Beloved Country
The Market Square, 1880. The building in the froeground, a butcher's shop, was the court house till 1871. Original in SA National Society album

Black and white print 18.5 x 12.6cm

The Marquard Letters
The Middle of the Road
The new Chapel opened in 1859, englarged 1n 1878

Black and white print 25.3 x 17.2cm

The new library and museum at Phoenix - Gandhi Centenary Memorial

Black and white print 25.8 x 20.2cm

The new library and museum at Phoenix - Gandhi Centenary Memorial

Black and white print 25.8 x 20.2cm

The new library and museum at Phoenix - Gandhi Centenary Memorial

Black and whiate print 25.8 x 20.2cm

The New Play
The New World Outlook
The newly unveiled plaque at 19 Pine Street, Pietermaritzburg

Colour print 9 x 12cm original

The old Town Hall, Pietermaritzburg, destroyed by fure in 1898

Sepia print 20.1 x 15.7cm

The opening of Legislative Council by Lieutant Govenor Keate in 1868. This building was originally the Government School Room, and in it were held the Church of England Services prior to the erection of St Peter's Cathedral which was opened about 1956.

Sepia print 29.8 x 16cm

The organization of the South African gold mining industry
The Park, Greytown (top) and Greytown (bottom)

Black and white print 14 x 9cm

The Paton Children, Alan, Atholl, Eunice and Ailsa, Pietermaritzburg

Seia print 9.5 x 14.3cm original

The Paton family

Black and white print 17 x 22cm

The Paton family

Black and white print 17 x 26cm

The Paton family

Black and white print 

The Paton family signs the visitors book at the opening of the Alan Paton Centre. Mrs Anne Paton is signing the book. From left to right: Mrs Margaret Paton, Mr Jonathan Paton and his daughter Pamela Mills

Black and white 20.3 X 15.2cm 

Pages

4516 records found.